recipes > Abissine Rigate 25 with truffle and Seirass on pea puree
ABISSINE RIGATE 25 WITH TRUFFLE AND SEIRASS ON PEA PUREE
|DOSES: 4 people||COOKING TIME: 10-20 min||DIFFICULTY: medium|
Abissine Rigate 320g
Ground truffle oil 150g
Seirass (Piemontese cheese) 80g
Onion 1 pz
Extra virgin olive oil to taste
Rosemary to taste
Salt to taste
Sage to taste
Thyme to taste
- Cut the onion into strips and fry in a pan with extra virgin olive oil, add the peas, cover with water and cook for 5 /6 minutes over high heat, add salt and then whisk.
- In a pan melt the butter and stir in the herbs, leave it flavouring on low heat and then remove the pan from the heat, discard the herbs, add the butter with truffle oil. Let flavor.
- In boiling salted water cook the Abissine Rigate 25, drain when al dente, season with truffle sauce and cheese Seirass previoulsy cut into strips.
- Place in the middle of pasta dish seasoned with truffle, pour over a little pea puree and garnish with slices of Seirass cheese.
- Recipe by Chef Nicola Vizzari