tutte le ricette > Homemade wheat durum semolina bread
Homemade Wheat Durum Semolina Bread
1000g Double Milled Durum Wheat Semolina La Molisana
Bread has always been considered a product, what should not be missing in apantry, because it is able to satiate and because it matchs with other ingredients and becomes a complete meal. Moreover it is a gesture that requires patience that forces us to slow down the frentic rhythms of our lives. Making bread is inevitably a bit therapeutic!
To make a delicious bread, La Molisana offers a healthy and nutrient-rich Double Milled Durum Wheat Semolina made only by 100% Italian grains solely milled in our Mill. Our signature is the debranning process of durum wheat, according to traditional stone method, which purifies seeds with care and respect. The result is a golden semolina, with an absolutely natural taste and high safety standards, with an unmistakable fragrance of wheat and an excellent protein content, ideal partner in crime for having fun in the kitchen with desserts, pizza, and bread.
If you like to experiment, try also Whole Durum Wheat Semolina.
- Pour 1000g of Double Milled Durum Wheat Semolina into a large bowl, 550g of water in which we have previously dissolved 15g of yeast;
- Dissolve in another container 25g of sales in 150g of water and incorporate it into the whole semolina mixture, adding 30g of extra virgin olive oil. Knead with your hands to mix the ingredients;
- Transfer the dough onto a woodworking board, dusted with Double Milled Durum Wheat Semolina and continue to knead until a homogeneous and elastic dough is obtained;
- Leave on the table to rest for 10 minutes;
- Take the dough again, cut it in two portions and knead them until 2 smooth and compact loaves are obtained;
- Lay it on a baking sheet, make incisions on the surface of dough and leave it to rest for 2 hours covered by a cloth;
- Take the loaves and knead with your hands, before placing them on a baking pan;
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 250°.