recipes > Radiatori 73 with pumpkin and speck
RADIATORI 73 WITH PUMPKIN AND SPECK
|DOSES: 4 people||COOKING TIME: 10-20 min||DIFFICULTY: easy|
Radiatori n.73 320 gr
Pumpkin 100 gr
Speck (smoked ham) 50 gr
Extra-virgin olive oil to taste
Garlic n.1 clove
Salt to taste
- Clean and peel the pumpkin and cut into cubes.
- Heat the extra-virgin olive oil in a pan and sauté the garlic. Add the pumpkin and season it with salt, then cover and cook over low heat.
- Thinly slice the speck and sauté it in a non-stick frying pan with a little bit extra-virgin olive oil.
- Once the pumpkin is cooked, combine it with the speck and heat through.
- In boiling salted water cook the Radiatori 73 in plenty of boiling salted water. Drain “al dente”, combine with the sauce and serve.
- Recipe by Chef Nicola Vizzarri