recipes > Spaghetti 15 with asparagus and fillet of grouper
SPAGHETTI 15 WITH ASPARAGUS AND FILLET OF GROUPER
|DOSES: 4 people||COOKING TIME: 10-20 min||DIFFICULTY: easy|
Spaghetti n.15 320g
Fillet of grouper 200g
Extra-virgin olive oil 40g
Green onion n.1 pz
Salt to taste
- Clean the asparagus, break them where they are still tender and wash them carefully. Cut the tips, leaving them intact and slice the stem into slices.
- Clean the fresh onion and chop it finely.
- In a pan heat the extra virgin olive oil and sauté the spring onion, adding the asparagus. Cook for about 6/8 minutes covering with a lid.
- Meanwhile, cut the fillet of grouper into cubes and add to the pan with the asparagus. Season with salt and cook.
- Cook the Spaghetti in plenty of salted water, drain it al dente and mix it with asparagus and grouper sauce. Serve hot.
- Recipe designed and created by Chef Nicola Vizzarri