recipes > Lumachine 53 with aubergines and sword fish
Pasta with swordfish and eggplant
|DOSES: 2 people||COOKING TIME: 10-20 min||DIFFICULTY: easy|
Lumachine n.53 100g
Sword fish 70g
Cherry tomatoes 50g
Extra-virgin olive oil 10g
Garlic n.1 clove
Thyme n.1 stem
Salt to taste
- Peel the aubergine and cut the flesh. Heat half of the extra-virgin olive oil in a frying pan and sauté half clove of garlic, then add the aubergine and season with salt. Cook thoroughly and set aside.
- Remove skin and bones from the sword fish and cut into small cubes. Wash and cut the tomatoes in fourth.
- Heat the other half of the extra-virgin olive oil in another frying pan and sauté the other half clove of garlic, then add tomatoes and thyme and allow it to cook a few minutes. Add the fish and season with salt, then cover and allow to simmer.
- In boiling salted water cook the Lumachine 53, drain the pasta “al dente”, combine with the sauce and serve.
- Recipe by Chef Nicola Vizzarri