recipes > Orecchiette Pugliesi 30 with courgettes and salmon
ORECCHIETTE PUGLIESI 30 WITH COURGETTES AND SALMON
|DOSES: 4 people||COOKING TIME: 10-20 min||DIFFICULTY: easy|
Orecchiette Pugliesi n.30 320g
Vegetable broth 400g
Extra-virgin olive oil 20g
Salt to taste
- Wash the courgettes and finely chop them.
- Heat the extra-virgin olive oil in a frying pan and sauté 40g of onion until softened then add the chopped courgettes. Add the vegetable broth and cook thoroughly. Use a stick blender to cream the courgettes mixture.
- In a non-stick pan heat some extra-virgin olive oil and sauté the remaining finely chopped onion. Add the salmon, cleaned of any skin and chopped into pieces, season it and simmer. Add the cream and simmer for a few more minutes.
- In boiling salted water cook the Orecchiette Pugliesi 30, drain the pasta “al dente”, combine with the sauce.
- Serve on top of the creamed courgettes.